Thursday, 13 September 2012

Mod Rocker

I am so sad summer is over and that I had to leave Toronto to go back to school - and as a result leave my internship as well! I miss days in the studio, the interns, the CAITLIN POWER team, and - of course - the AMAZING clothing! Luckily I will be heading back to Toronto to help out with Fashion Week so I guess it's my silver lining! Here is one of the last "Intern Outfit of the Day" shots I did. We went for a mod-rocker inspired look, and this piece features CAITLIN POWER'S Black Sheer Panel Blouse which is insanely beautiful!

 


 

Blouse: CAITLIN POWER, Skirt: Zara, Wedges: Steve Madden
Photo Cred: Marissa Joan Ho

For all those back at school like me I wish you a happy return and a great year! For everyone else: Fall is around the corner which means we can get creative with layering!  I can't wait to experiment with a bunch of new looks I've been daydreaming about...I am in love with the upcoming trends for the fall time!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hi elizabeth, you look fab, that top is gorgeous! i'm heading to toronto in 4 weeks for a year. do you know of any places that take on interns?

    eimear x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete